AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting Books
In this AAT Level 4 qualification you will cover higher accounting tasks including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluating financial performance, as well as optional specialist units including business tax, personal tax, external auditing, credit management, and cash and treasury management.
We are incredibly honoured to announce that we've been shortlisted for the ‘AAT Distance Learning Training Provider of the Year award 2020!'
Why study the AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting?
- Learn from Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), the largest Accounting awarding body in the UK.
- Progress towards MAAT status
- Learn in 18 months (9 months possible, but this would be full time)
- Same level as Foundation Degree (Level 4)
- Learn through books, meaning you can study anywhere
- Lifetime access
Who is this course for?
The Professional Diploma in Accounting is for anyone who is serious about becoming a full AAT Accountant (MAAT), along with gaining the designatory letters that come with membership.
You should already hold the AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting (or be close to completion) prior to enrolling on The Professional Diploma in Accounting. There are exceptions that can be made, especially if you have recently completed a British or Irish degree in the Accounting or Finance fields.
The Professional Diploma in Accounting will allow you to become:
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Commercial Analyst
- Cost Accountant
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Indirect Tax Manager
- Payments and Billing Manager
- Payroll Manager
- Senior Bookkeeper
- Senior Finance Officer
- Senior Fund Accountant
- Senior Insolvency Administrator
- Tax Supervisor
- VAT Accountant
- + many more!
Key Learning Points
The Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting is broken down into 10 modules (don’t worry, you don’t need to do all 10). The mandatory modules are as follows:
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems and Controls
- Professional Diploma Synoptic Assessment
Once you have completed the 5 mandatory modules above, you then choose 2 of the following 5 optional modules:
- Business tax
- Personal tax
- External auditing
- Cash and Treasury Management
- Credit Management
Advantages Of This Course
Why study AAT with e-Careers?
- Includes AAT Membership worth £150
- 95% of our students pass their AAT exams after completing our training.
- Our students also score 92% in their AAT exams on average.
- Over 90% of UK accountants start their career with an AAT qualification.
Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Membership Benefits
- AAT Membership is required to book your exams
- Mock assessments and unit outlines to aid your studies
- eLearning tests and modules so you know where you're at
- Advice and tips directly from employers and help with creating an engaging CV
- Access to your achievements and results
AAT Exams – Update
Social distancing guidance
The AAT expect all training providers and assessment venues to act responsibly and ensure they adhere to all government rules and guidelines in relation to social distancing when offering AAT assessments on site. We'll be providing more guidance around social distancing in the coming weeks.
Synoptic windows revised
Synoptic window dates have now been confirmed for the remainder of the year and include additional dates to help with planning and potential capacity issues due to social distancing restrictions. Full details can be found here.
Level 2 synoptic assessments
In agreement with Ofqual, the UK qualifications regulator, the AAT has announced the intention to issue calculated results for eligible students studying the Foundation Certificate in Accounting - Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland) and Foundation Diploma in Accounting and Business (Level 2).
Full details on the revised synoptic windows can be found here.